DotMod dotSquonk | Single 20700/18650 Mechanical Squonking Box Mod
FREE USA SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $50+
The Dot Mod dotSquonk is a single 18650 or single 20700 battery mechanical squonking Box Mod. It features a massive 12mL Juice Reservoir Bottle for vaping on the go and also features a full metallic design with the staple Dotmod Logo engraved on the firing button. The dotSquonk also includes a 24K gold plated brass squonk pin for a low voltage drop.
- One (1) dotSquonk
- Two (2) removable doors
- One (1) 18650 Battery sleeve
- One (1) Juice Bottle (silicon with ultem top)
- One (1) 510 connector o-ring
- One (1) brass 24k gold plated 510 squonk pin
- One (1) certificate of authenticity
Disclaimer - Mechanical Mods are for advanced users. Responsible use requires knowledge of batteries, springs, magnets, firing pin adjustments, switches and compatible atomizers. Mechanical Mods can be dangerous if used irresponsibly or modified. Lithium ion batteries can be dangerous if used incorrectly and may cause malfunction or serious injury if: exposed to extreme temperatures; overcharged; stored outside of a battery case; liquids; utilized with incompatible components; punctured; crushed or modified to exceed energy capacities.
- Understand Amperage Limit. DO NOT strain battery
- Replace batteries with torn wraps
- Keep batteries in approved casing
- Keep your charger in sight
- Buy Batteries from Trusted Source
- DO NOT use Damaged Batteries
- DO NOT Leave batteries in car
- DO NOT keep batteries in your pocket with lose change or keys
- DO NOT allow battery to come in contact with water
This device is strictly for ADVANCED USERS and it is NOT recommended for beginners or those who do not fully understand your battery's Amp Limits in correlation with your Atomizer's Resistance. Use new/genuine high drain batteries with this device. Please be aware that there is no low-voltage protection, so be aware of what voltage your batteries are firing at. There is also no over-current protection, so keep in mind the amp limitations of your batteries as well. Use with extreme caution and always check your resistance with a meter (check often)! By purchasing the product, you agree that you are knowledgeable on how to properly use this product and that we are NOT responsible for any misuse or accidental malfunctions of this product.