FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
So, we all have a few questions about eCig-City. Let's Begin.
What is eCig-City.com?
- eCig-City Online (also known as The City) is a branched from a B&M (Brick and Mortar) Vape Shop out of Riverside, California. Our Regular Store Hours are: Mon-Sat 11am-Midnight and Sun 11am-8pm (PST).
What are your Online Support Hours?
Our online support hours are: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (PST). If you have any questions and want to give us a call, please feel free to call (951) 682-3244 during the hours listed above and ask for Online Support. Otherwise, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us button to leave us a message on our site.
Do you use discount codes?
- We sadly are not going to be issuing discount codes anymore except on extremely rare occasions. Most of our deals on our website are the best around, and we are more than willing to keep that trend going looking towards the future. We also offer amazing deals on juice. You can find more information about it HERE.
What shipping service do you use?
- We fulfill the orders ourselves and then use USPS to handle our shipping.
How soon can I expect my order?
- Our Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- All orders will typically be sent on the next Business Day. Orders will be in your box or at your doorstep with an expected shipping time of up to 2-7 days with our Standard Shipping within the US. Orders within California can be expected within 2 days from initial order.
- All Overnight (Expedited) Orders are shipped same business day if the order is made by 10AM. If it is made after 10AM, the order will be shipping on the very next business day.
How do Pre-Orders work?
- We filter our Pre-Orders a bit differently than we handle our regular orders. Typically, we will hold onto the payment and send out the Pre-Ordered product as soon as it comes into our stock. If you order other regularly stocked products with your Pre-Order, by default we wait until the pre-order product comes in before sending out the entire order. If you would like your order immediately, please place all pre-order items on a separate order entirely or contact us directly. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
What happens if my Order doesn't come within the expected time?
We do our best to make sure that all of our customers are taken care of. In the rare case that your order hasn't been shipped, and we haven't already contacted you within 24 hours because of an issue on our end, please Contact Us by giving us a call at (951) 682-3244 during our support hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you to the best of our ability.
Where's my tracking number for my order?
If your order has already been shipped, your tracking number should be in your email from ecig-city.com. Be sure to check your spam or junk folder to make sure it wasn't filtered by accident. Also, you are able to login to your account on our site and track your order directly from your own account page.
Why was my order cancelled?
- Your order could have been cancelled for many different reasons:
Declined Transaction: Our transactions are typically filtered through at midnight on the day of the initial order. If at the time the orders are filtered through, and there is an issue with the card, our system will send you a message notifying you that there was an issue with your card. Be sure to check with your bank to find out what's wrong.
Item Unavailable: The item or item(s) you were ordering were out of stock at the time and/or for the forseeable future and we didn't catch it. Normally we would contact you directly if this were the case, and we would come to a conclusion of how we could serve you better.
AVS Mismatch: An 'AVS mismatch' occurs when the billing address provided during checkout does not match the billing address that you have on account with your credit card company or card-issuing bank. This Address Verification Service is used to protect you against credit card fraud. Easy fixes for this are to spell out the numbers in the street name involved with your order, and to make sure your billing address is correctly spelled and notated with your bank.
How do I add something to my order after I've already submitted it?
- Your order sadly can't be added to after its been submitted. BUT there are a few workarounds:
- You can simply start a separate order all together and cancel the original order, though the original money from the first transaction will show as pending on the account for up to 5 Business Days (Depending on the Bank).
- Or you can contact us at email@example.com and request a free shipping code for the second order. With this option DO NOT CANCEL THE FIRST ORDER. We will simply add the order together and both orders should get to you in a timely manner.
What happens if there are missing/wrong/broken items and how could I contact you about an exchange or a refund?
- If there is an issue with your order, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call during our Online Support Hours at (951) 682-3244.and we will do our best to help you with any issues you might have with your order. Please read up on our Returns Policy for more information.